Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Team Handed

It's one of those days. The ones where I can't think of anything to write about but really want to blog and then I get frustrated. SOOOOOOO, give me topics or questions or whatever. But be speedy, I only have high speed internet til 430pm!

Updated As I Get Them:

From Celine:

how 'bout some old favorites, like most recent book(s) read, last meal eaten, last cocktail drunk, etc.?

Right now I am reading Bitter Is The New Black. I like it, it's funny and reads easily and quickly.

The last meal I ate was lunch and it is barely worth mentioning. I had an egg salad sandwich on a hamburger bun and a peach. The peach was quite juicy and my coworker told me I would have to slurp while I ate it. I refuse to slurp while eating so I ended up making a mess. But man, that was a good peach!

My last cocktail is sort of hard to remember. Does champagne Monday night count? Andre's peach champagne-I seriously want a camel pack of this stuff!


From Serena:

Ok, do you think Steven will freak next weekend?

Only if he's afraid of strippers and juicy peaches.


XO,
SVR

P.S. How awesome that it's already Hump Day of the week!?

4 comments:

Alison Santighian said...

how 'bout some old favorites, like most recent book(s) read, last meal eaten, last cocktail drunk, etc.?

Unknown said...

Questions? Seriously...hard for me. Ok, do you think Steven will freak next weekend?

Miss Scarlet said...

I'm updating as I get these, guys. Keep them coming. Loves it!

Cheryl said...

You like peach stuff, huh?