Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

November Has Come

I am NOT doing this. I admire those who are, I guess, but I don't need something else on my plate that I need to be disciplined about. That and the fact that I'd already be behind since it's the 3rd day of November. But really, I have no desire to do the big 50,000 word thing. Sure, I'd like to write a book someday, but I'm in no rush.

Instead, I am going to do another form of "Write A Hell Of A Lot In November" and you know what? I think that might just be the official name of it. So, for "Write A Hell Of A Lot In November" I am going to blog whenever the hell I want to and about anything I want to. Lately I just havn't been feeling it and don't think my regular self is coming across very well in the things I write here. So instead of waiting until one time in the day to report on one thing, I'm just going to blog a lot. It's going to be a little like the good ol' days on Livejournal. That is probably a bad example because I started that thing when I was living in Richmond and had no job. What the hell else was I going to do all day, but write there? ;)


Before "Write A Hell Of A Lot In November" really gets started, I leave you with this:

Today I subbed for middle school and was instructed to show a video on glass blowing. You'd be amazed at how many times a preteen can snicker when they hear "blow".

XO,
SVR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said blow.

Tee hee.

Marissa said...

thank goodness you wrote this post -- ive been feeling the same way and now i finally feel okay asserting it. thank you. :) im with you on the 'write a whole hell of a lot in november' thing. :)

too funny about the blowing...i think it would probably make me giggle too. uh, yeah..it just did. ;)

Miss Scarlet said...

Spencer- Heh heh!

Marissa- I'm glad I'm not the only one.