Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

How Do You Slow This Thing Down?

WEIRD dream last night and it's one I could have sworn I've had before. When I was little I was freaked out by the claim that if a person had a dream more than once, it would come true. You can imagine my mindset after dreaming twice about a tornado that caused my family to have to evacuate and I had to pack everything I needed in a small white suitcase*. Last night, though, I'm pretty sure I dreamt for the second time about having to board a yellow school bus that then began its journey underwater. On my second journey into the murky, shrimp-filled water** I remembered to shut my window all the way and even questioned about our navigational abilities. I was told we had nothing special on the cheese-wagon and they were pretty much just winging it to get us to our destination safely. I woke up before the dream was over, I guess, but I know I was looking forward to reaching some magical place under water. Weird...maybe Spongebob was going to be there. I'm not even going to try to look this up in the ol' dream dictionary.


XO,
SVR



*Which was more terrifying? Having to escape a tornado or having to pack lightly?
**Gross, I know! I pointed this out to the other passengers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, is it raining as much over there as it is over here?

Might have something to do with it...

Miss Scarlet said...

Ant- No rain, but it has been unseasonally warm, which does bum me out. I like it to be COLD.

I'm not sure why I dreamt that. Maybe it was the LCD?

Anonymous said...

In all fairness, it really would be hard to pack light if there was a tornado coming; I mean, who really knows what kind of clothes you'd need?

Cheryl said...

What were you doing before bed? Did you watch Yellow Submarine? Or smoke something?

Honestly though, for all you know that could be like the best omen ever! I don't know either...

Anonymous said...

Was it all cartoony like Yellow Submarine? Did you see Ringo?

Because that? Would have been awesome!

Anonymous said...

The bus dream sounds like The Magic Schoolbus series of books. My son has one where they go into the ocean and follow salmon upstream to spawn.

I didn't notice you on it, though. ;-)