Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

I saw this over on Nobody Listens To Techno, and while it's technically a meme and therefore something I should put on Room For Answers, I figure it will work out better on here.

If you want to participate, go through your archives from 2006 and post the first sentence from the first post of each month.


January:

Excited for the start of 2006 for many reasons (what, 49 days til my birthday?) but the one we will focus on today is this: This Book Will Change Your Life Again!.



February:

Looking for something to do this Friday night?



March:

When I started my "real" job last January I really struggled with having to be to work at 8am every single day.

April:

The Zach Morris cell phone has haunted me all weekend.



May:

What I learned at my doctor's appointment, aka my 3.5 hour lunch:



June:

My Blogogaphry or, Scarlet Is Hogging The Internet:



July:

I have my laptop back.



August:

I had one of my awesome moments today where I said something before I really thought about it.



September:

It's 12:22am and I have to get up in less than six hours and Agassi just will NOT put this match away.



October:

Sundays are weird.



November:

My mom and I went out for the day today to hang out, relax, and have fun.



December:

Dear Mother Nature,
Quit being a psycho woman with hot flashes and give us season-appropriate weather.




Doesn't that just say it all??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to do this next year when I actually have more than 3 months to share.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes it does say it all.

I think I might do this meme (or do you need to tag me first?)

Miss Scarlet said...

Ant- DO IT!

Anonymous said...

I love how appropriate your sentences are. It took me right back : )