Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Use It

I texted Kristabella earlier to complain about my inability to blog. I've already failed at NaBloPoMo, so am now just trying to post on days when I am home for more than a few hours. I think of funny or entertaining things while at work, but since I can't type them out while there, I lose my motivation by the time I get home.

I also told her that my most entertaining stuff are things I can't really put up here. I mean, I could, since I can do whatever I want. Free speech, blah blah, but they are either private things or things that would just cause trouble elsewhere. Believe me, though, when I tell you they are gooooood. They are better than fiction. You would probably question some of it as fiction, actually. Mostly the crazy. Anyway...

What I will write about instead is Twitter and my obsession with it. Ever since I got unlimited texting I have been twittering a lot. It's fun. It's the blogging I can do while at work...and while driving...and while drinking...and while angry...and while half asleep...and while...well, you get the idea. And now I get the updates of a few of my twittering friends texted to me, which has only added to the fun. (Unlimited texting. I am merely getting my money's worth, people!)

So I ask you...are you on Twitter?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Twittering is hilarious. It's the ADD of blogging.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to pass on Twitter... I'm not too interested in updating a blog type thing every hour on the hour.

Anonymous said...

OK, first, it's Kristin. No e.

Second, I just read they are doing this anonymous blogging thing where you post on someone else's blog things you can't say on your site.

I think you should look into something like that. Because that story needs to be shared.

Miss Scarlet said...

Serena- I love it.

Randi- But you can update whenever you want!

Kristebella- That'll teach me not to reread. An anon blogging is intriguing.

dara said...

I love Twitter, but it doesn't work from my work computer, which is where I think of all of my best non-sequiturs.

And I agree about having an anonymous blog. There's so much stuff you can't share -- or need to edit judiciously -- when you know that your friends are reading.