Pages

Monday, September 01, 2014

To See List. Tennis.

I declared 2014 to be the Year of Tennis and even though I didn't get lucky with the Wimbledon ticket lottery, I've still had some awesome moments! I've watched A LOT of it on TV (which is what I'm doing right now), and I went to the Western & Southern Open in Cincinatti in August where I saw so many amazing players! On the way home, my friend and I went through the top ten for the WTA and ATP to figure out who we've seen and who we still need to see play.

ATP*:
  1.  Novak Djokovic- saw him play!
  2. Rafael Nadal-not yet:( He has been hurt.
  3. Roger Federer- yeah, blah.
  4. Stan Wawrinka- not yet, actually.
  5. David Ferrer- no
  6. Milos Raonic- We saw him walking around at Cinci, but did we see him play? I don't think so.
  7. Tomas Berdych- no.
  8. Grigor Dimitrov- yes....swoon. 
  9. Andy Murray- YES! And we saw him practice with Dimitrov. Amazing!
  10. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga- Yes.
WTA:
  1. Serena Williams- Yes, zzzz.
  2. Simona Halep- yes!
  3. Na Li- No, which is fine. She has been hurt, too.
  4. Petra Kvitova- no:(
  5. Agnieszka Radwansk- Yep! 
  6. Maria Sharapova- Yes!
  7. Angelique Kerber- No
  8. Eugenie Bouchard- Yay! Yes.
  9. Ana Ivanovic- Yes! Love her.
  10. Jelena Jankovic- saw her practicing.


Not bad, eh? Plus, I've seen plenty more not in the Top 10s:) Who is your favorite player??


XO,
SVR

*Tanking as of 25 August 2014

1 comment:

Serena said...

This is a good life list!