Pages

Sunday, July 05, 2015

VA Wimbledon Days Five and Six

Day five was my last day of work before a week of vacation and I closed so I was limited to tea for my Britishness for the day.

Day six, which was Saturday was much better in the day when I had more "fish and chips" for lunch and a delicious candy bar:

A photo posted by Scarlet Rose (@scarls17) on



The evening was spent celebrating Independence Day at a friend's house, but I very "tongue in cheekily" brought some imported beer from England as my contribution:

A photo posted by Scarlet Rose (@scarls17) on



When my sister and I were in Scotland a couple of years ago, we got a kick out of seeing a painting of the red coats from the perspective of Britain and not America. So, in honor of the 4th of July and America, check it out:



Happy 4th!!!

Cheers!

No comments: