Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If It Makes You Happy

The only bad thing about The Hills is that I get sucked into Cheyenne right after it. I don't WANT to like this show, but I so do. I'm not even going to lie.

Oh, wait...they just used an Ashley Parker Angel song so I, of course, LOVE IT.

Sorry for all of the blogs tonight, but I'm supposed to be cramming for a presentation I have tomorrow so, of course, I am doing anything BUT cram.

So when Cheyenne and Sheryl Crow sing that duet? I don't even like Sheryl Crow* but that was good and I loved how Cheyenne took it over, ha!

OK, now the Jessica Simpson video for "A Public Affair" which is a hott song after what might be the crappiest, cheesified beginning ever.

That's all. I'm going to sleep because I have a feeling the power will be going out soon with all of this lightning hitting so close!





*Anymore. I liked her at first.

12 comments:

dara said...

I had a reality tv night too, only completely different shows. And I was supposed to be working . . . .

Dizzie said...

I just got the Chayenne 'Best of' album (it was on sale - don't you judge me!) and I'm getting completely sucked into it. I've never been much of a latino ballad type, but that voice... I've had a crush on him ever since the Torrero-video. And, at that time, I was working closely with a complete Chayenne-lookalike... KINDA hard to concentrate (tight jeans had never looked that good ever before, nor ever again, on a male butt... *drooling at the very memory*)

Miss Scarlet said...

Dara- Reality shows can sometimes suck SO HARD, but some really suck you in!

Heart of Darkness- I think we're talking different Cheyennes...

KassyK said...

I haven't seen Cheyenne but was SO curious about the J.Simpson video...Why oh WHY is Christina Applegate in that video? She is hilarious--Veronica Corningstone for petes sake...AY!!

Miss Scarlet said...

Yeah, I was surprised to see all those actresses in there.

CBK said...

What is the Cheyenne show about?

And how can you respect yourself after watching The Hills? You probably watch My Sweet 16 and Tiara Girls, don't you? Wait, you WEAR tiaras! Of course you watch! ;-)

Miss Scarlet said...

Cheyenne is one of those shows where they follow someone around while they make their album or tour and stuff. Like the Ashlee Simpson show (LOVE). I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, I don't know why. Maybe because I want cameras to follow me around.

I don't watch Tiara Girls or Sweet 16 but I am anticipating Laguna Beach 3:) Oh and I own all 3 seasons of Newlyweds on DVD!

What's this questioning of respect? I like what I like...I think that's respectable:)

Shannon said...

why i don't watch that show:
1)my sisters name is cheynne...its way too close
2)i don't get mtv.

also the new jessica simpson song...
i cannot handle it.
it sucks
give me fergie...please...

Miss Scarlet said...

FERGIE?!!!?!?!?! She's so gross and horrible.

Beakerz said...

awww puppies. I'll have to see that new Jessica video, maybe even turn the sound on ;)

Dizzie said...

Yeah, different C's, I know. Just made me think of him... :)
And... um... yeah, torrero... watch it!

Miss Scarlet said...

Needstza- I LOVE PUPPIES!

Heart- Haha, oh ok. I was like, the MTV Cheyenne is a 15 yo girl, umm.